jeudi 25 octobre 2012

Gloria Baume wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim

Gloria Baume wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim

You can shop her jacket at Net-a-porter :

The Fleece biker jacket by 3.1 Phillip Lim









2 commentaires:

Bree Taylor a dit…

Bonsoir de l'Australie! Je me demandais, avez-vous pensé à mettre le filigrane maydele (logo) sur le côté de la photo plutôt que juste au milieu de celui-ci? J'ai souvent l'habitude reblog / épingler vos coups parce que la position du filigrane / logo obstrue la vue de la tenue. Dans le cas contraire, l'amour de votre blog. Merci, Bree (Melbourne, Australie)

In English:
Bonsoir from Australia! Just wondering, have you thought about putting the maydele watermark (logo) on the side of the photo rather than right in the middle of it? I often wont reblog/pin your shots because the position of the watermark/logo obstructs the view of the outfit. Otherwise, love your blog. Thanks, Bree (Melbourne, Australia)

The Hiccougher a dit…

Well thanks for your comment(and for writing in our beloved french language). I agree with you (sometimes I feel the same). But my first move is to protect my pics. Cause I think I give for free and share with everyone too much (already)!Now I am curious where do you reblog or pin pictures ? Do you have a blog or a tumblr ?